Laravel PHP Framework – onlinecode
In this post we will give you information about Laravel PHP Framework – onlinecode. Hear we will give you detail about Laravel PHP Framework – onlinecodeAnd how to use it also give you demo for it if it is necessary.
Laravel PHP Framework
Laravel is a PHP Framework, created by Taylor Otwell and main advantage with php that all services is open source so Laravel is a open source. Laravel is used for the web application development following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
Packages of Laravel is awesome and freely downloadable.
Laravel provide awesome tools which is needed for large and robust applications.
Laravel is a main member of a new generation of web frameworks. Documentation and tutorials are very easy provided by the laravel on it’s official website.
Why should we choose Laravel ?
I have already define reasons for using laravel but now we are going to take closer look about laravel feature which developers love.
- Laravel Routing is very simple and clean, you can easily understand the routing functionality with elegant options
- Laravel Eloquent ORM provide awesome implementation to work with database, each database table has a related ‘Model’ and model name is identify the database table name.
The lower-case, plural name of class is used as table name unless you have to specify the table name in your corresponding model by protected $table.
For Example, you are created a table name with ‘users’ so you have to specify you model name with ‘User’.
By Default Laravel assume that each database table has a primary key with column name id, you can also define manually in your model by protected $primaryKey
- Laravel has powerful Blade Template Engine.
- Database seeding is a way to populate database tables with custom data that can be used for module testing.
- You don’t have to design custom pagination because laravel provide automatic pagination which simplifies the task of implementing pagination.
- You can easily install third party libraries by Composer. Using Composer, you can include libraries in project.
You can easily download laravel project by running composer command in your terminal
Click here to see the Laravel 5.2 CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example from Scratch
Framework Winner by Country :